Tuesday, February 16, 2010

United Milage Plus Miles Calculator

La migliore Ricostruzione, possibile?!

As we rebuild our cities?!
Last night, once the Assembly of Members all'OrdingAQ, when the President asked me the willingness to be part, as a young engineer, the "Scientific Committee for the reconstruction" of the City of L'Aquila, I did not felt to say no!
Now I do not hide the fear that I respect the commitments and responsibilities that such collaboration will lead me in the days ahead, but I feel that we must try! Why not, I want to try to heal old wounds and new in my town!
I state here some of my ideas for the "Rebuilding Sustainable hoping to receive many comments, criticisms and even jokes! ^ _ ^ I say NO


- improvisation;
- to selfishness;
- the lack of transparency;
- illegal workers and poorly paid;
-


I say YES - a clear programming
- to teamwork and sharing;
- correct publication and dissemination of the objectives and methods;
- to listen to the needs of young people and future generations;
- the pursuit of quality and meritocracy;
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment