Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blueprint For Proton Pack




My name is Lucio , live and work in Trento, even though my family is from Pontecorvo.


Appassionatomi allo sport as a teenager, due to what I was looking round and roach, I have practiced combat sport until 2004, first as an athlete and then as coach of my team that I led on to win several championships.


Sports Adren alina have always been my passion, I practiced parachuting, some years I have competed in downhill races (including the instructor are in Mountain Bike SIMB), and Dive Master NASE of the other great passion of mine .. Diving .. almost always practiced in the lake, especially in our beautiful Lake Garda!


Ad un certo punto questa mia passione è diventata il mio lavoro; ho conseguito il diploma di Personal

Trainer e pesistica olimpionica presso la CONI Libertas e ho iniziato a collaborare in varie palestre della mia zona, a contatto con la clientela più varia... è stato così che gradualmente mi sono reso conto dell'importanza di quella che chiamo “igiene posturale”, di un equilibrio del corpo prima di ogni altra cosa, per raggiungere il vero benessere fisico e mentale.



Per primo l'ho sperimentato su me stesso : dopo che l'ortopedico mi diagnosticò 3 ernie lombari e mi consigliò di abbandonare le mie molte attività sportive che praticavo, feci un’anno di stop (moto venduta, sport chiuso, niente di niente).. ma non mi sono arreso, mi sono specializzato in Back School e poi nel 2008 nella tecnica di lavoro con la SittingBack ® dr. Mirco Dal Maso and learned to manage my body .. and now I teach it to others.




In addition to that, five years ago, I have learned about what I call the proper nutritional supplements, thanks to the products of an American company industry leader .. the ForeverLivingProducts .


The arguments which I will share with you are many, but have a single target: the well-being of our body .. of which I will talk extensively .. if I want to follow in my adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment